Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 11: Creative Preparation

Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. 
--Alexander Graham Bell

Today, I didn't quite do anything creative, per se, but I did move my hard drive onto my storage drive so that I can rebuild my computer (well, not me, exactly :).  This, in turn, will CREATE more power, speed, and space for me to be able to do more computer creating.  Totally, geekily, exciting.

All action results from thought, so it is thought that matters. Sai Baba


I also came up with a new painting/art project. Super excited about it. Will keep it tucked away until it's in progress. Action must still be my focus.  I have decided that I am going to redo the bolt curtains on Mr. Robot and use jump rings to connect the bolts, instead of thread.  It will look much cleaner and less janky. Back to the hardware store tomorrow :)

Night night.

XOXO,
Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!